Senior Ambassador Model Rep Parent Contract - Michael Curtis Photography
Your son/daughter has applied to be a Senior Ambassador Model Rep for Michael Curtis Photography. In return he/she will be given a FREE 2-hour Promotional Portrait Sessions along with the discounted Ultimate 3-Hour Senior Experience Session and the opportunity earn ‘Referral Rewards’ Visa gift cards and other prizes.
Please read through the contract and fill it out to acknowledge acceptance and receipt.
1. Required Photography Sessions. Each Ambassador is required to purchase the Ultimate Senior Experience Session $675 plus tax (regularly $975) and to
participate in one Free Promotional Portrait Session.
2. Deposit and Payment. There is a $200 deposit required prior to the start of the Promo Photo Session. This non-refundable deposit will be applied towards the purchase of the Client's Ultimate Senior Portrait Session. Client is not obligated to purchase any prints or products from any of the sessions. There is no fee for entry into this ambassador program. Payment for the balance of the student’s Senior Portrait Session is due before the start of the Ultimate Senior Experience Photo Session.
3. Cancellation. If client fails to appear for Promotional Portrait Session without notifying me, there will be no rescheduling of the session and the client will be dropped from the program. If client is late, it will be the discretion of the photographer to allow client to participate.
4. Photographic Materials. All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer. The Photographer shall make online previews available to the Client for the purpose of selecting photographs that come with the particular session package.
5. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client or for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio.
6. Client’s Usage. Client may use the watermarked image for the social media posts. Removal of watermark from the copyrighted image is not allowed.
7. Arbitration. All disputes arising under Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration before a judge in the following location Washington courts and the arbitration award may be entered for judgment in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than $1000.
8. Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
I __________________________________________ (print Model's name), do hereby give Michael Curtis (the Photographer), his assigns, successors in interest, legal representatives and heirs the irrevocable right to use my (model's) name, picture, portrait, or photograph in all forms of media and in all manners, including composite representations, for advertising, trade, or any other lawful purposes, and I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished version(s), including written copy that may be created and appear in connection therewith. I have read this release and am fully aware with it's contents.
Parent or Guardian Consent
I am the parent or guardian of the minor named above and have the legal authority to execute the above release. I approve the foregoing and waive any rights in the premises.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington. The parties have read this Agreement, agree to all its terms, and acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the Agreement signed by both parties.