Influencer Model Rep Parent Contract - Michael Curtis Photography
Your son/daughter has applied to be an Influencer Model for Michael Curtis Photography's Senior Photos. In return he/she will be given a FREE 2-hour Promotional Portrait Sessions and the opportunity earn ‘Referral Rewards’ Visa gift cards and other prizes. Referral Rewards are $50 gift cards for each referral you send to me who has me shoot their senior photo session.
Please read through the contract and fill it out to acknowledge acceptance and receipt.
1. Required Photography Sessions. Each Influencer is required to participate in one Free Promotional Portrait Session. These photos will be used to promote my senior photo sessions and are not allowed to be used as the influencer's senior yearbook photo.
2. Deposit and Payment. There is no fee required to participate.
3. Cancellation. If client fails to appear for Promotional Portrait Session without notifying me, there will be no rescheduling of the session and the client will be dropped from the program. If client is late, it will be the discretion of the photographer to allow client to participate.
4. Photographic Materials. All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer. The Photographer shall make online previews available to the Client for the purpose of selecting photographs that come with the particular session package.
5. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client or for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio.
6. Client’s Usage. Client may use the watermarked image for the social media posts. Removal of watermark from the copyrighted image is not allowed. The photos may not be altered, edited or have filters applied.
7. Arbitration. All disputes arising under Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration before a judge in the following location Washington courts and the arbitration award may be entered for judgment in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than $1000.
8. Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
I __________________________________________ (print Model's name), do hereby give Michael Curtis (the Photographer), his assigns, successors in interest, legal representatives and heirs the irrevocable right to use my (model's) name, picture, portrait, or photograph in all forms of media and in all manners, including composite representations, for advertising, trade, or any other lawful purposes, and I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished version(s), including written copy that may be created and appear in connection therewith. I have read this release and am fully aware with it's contents.
Parent or Guardian Consent
I am the parent or guardian of the minor named above and have the legal authority to execute the above release. I approve the foregoing and waive any rights in the premises.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington. The parties have read this Agreement, agree to all its terms, and acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the Agreement signed by both parties.
Parent/Guardian Name ________________________________________
Student's Name _____________________________________________
Parent Phone _______________________________________________
Parent Email Address _________________________________________
By entering your name here, you are agreeing to the terms of this contract as stated above.
Parent Signature _______________________________________________________
Today's Date mm/dd/yy ______________________________________