CLASS OF 2021 Thank you for your interest in Senior Photos by Michael Curtis Photography.
Who: Class of 2021 -- As your junior year winds down it is time to plan your senior photo shoot. Now is the time to book your session while there are plenty of open dates available!
What: I three exciting packages that give you options for creating your senior photo experience to match your desire and budget.
How it Works:
- BOOK your Senior Photo Shoot at CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW!
- SELECT YOUR SESSION from one of three packages and choose your date. (No deposit required)
- Complimentary Consultation is available to plan your session, share tips for preparation and answer any questions you might have.
- PICK A PLACE: There is no shortage of great settings here in the Puget Sound area. Once I know what style/theme the senior wants (urban, rural, waterfront, sports field, casual, dressy) I can make suggestions but I am also open to a location of your choice. I am happy to travel to locations within 50 miles of Arlington without charge if you have a specific location in mind. More distant locations would require a travel fee.
- SHOOT – Have a great experience in front of the camera at a cool location.
- REVEAL -- Within 2 weeks of your session you will be presented with the best images from your photo shoot. This will ideally be at an in-person reveal session or via the online gallery option.
- CHOOSE – Pick your favorite photos that are included in your package so that I edit and send them to you.
- WANT MORE – Discounts are offered if you want more prints, digital files, albums, slide show or other products. No high pressure from us.
Why: Because for most students their senior picture photo shoot will be the most important photographs taken of them until their wedding day. It is an important transitional period that deserves to be commemorated in photographs for the students and their family. It's more than just taking a few pictures. It's about creating an experience that breeds confidence in yourself. It's about creating images that are artistically timeless that capture the true essence of who you are.
How Much: CLICK HERE to view session options and prices. You can email [email protected] or call 425-418-8127 for our Senior Photo Price List.
Parents: A parent/guardian is expected to attend the photo shoot. I make sure it is a fun time for them as well.
Feel free to call Michael at 425-418-8127 if you have any questions or would like to book your photo shoot.